Our NEW product Plant Protector spray is a natural pesticide that is safe for use on indoor plants. It is effective against a variety of common indoor plant pests, including aphids, spider mites, mealybugs, and whiteflies. It can also help to prevent diseases such as powdery mildew and rust.
Benefits of Using Our Plant Protector Spray Mix for Indoor Plants:
- Made with natural ingredients: organic cold-pressed neem oil, filtered water, castile soap, silica powder and essential oils
- Easy to use and kills pests on contact and prevents them from returning
- Non-toxic to humans and pets
How to Use Plant Protector Spray for Indoor Plants:
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Spray leaves, top and bottom, and stems of your plants
- Reapply the spray every 7 days if there is an infestation, or once a month as preventative
- Do not use Plant Protector spray on plants that are in bloom
- Do not use Plant Protector spray in direct sunlight
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using Plant Protector spray
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry place for up to 6 months
Neem oil is sensitive to light and heat, this is why we store it in an amber glass bottle. Amber glass blocks out most of the visible light spectrum, which helps to protect the neem oil from breaking down.
Order your bottle of Plant Protector spray for indoor plants today and start protecting your plants from pests and diseases. Your plants will thank you!
Shop Now and Keep Your Plant Babies Healthy!